• Healthier, better-tasting drinking water
• Improves the taste of juice, coffee, soup and ice
• Eliminates need for expensive bottled water
• Fresher flavors when boiling and steaming
• Cleaner dishes and china
• Clothes and linens are cleaner,softer and last longer
• Requires 50% less laundry detergent, soap, and dish washing detergent, saving you money
• Dishes, silverware and glasses are spot-free and “shiny-clean”
• Virtually eliminates spots, streaks and scum on fixtures, tubs and showers
• Leaves skin feeling smoother after showering,
shaving and washing
• Makes hair softer and more manageable
• Reduces soap scum and residue on showers,
tubs and sinks
• Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%, reducing fuel costs
• Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating build-up in pipes
• Adds life to dishwashers and washing machines
• Protects everything water touches in your life
AT House Home Water Solutions
Recently, chemical substances such as residual chlorine and trihalomethane are absorbed from the skin and respiratory organs. There is also growing interest in water usually used for not only drinking but also baths, shower, washing face etc.Why don’t you consider water in order to protect your family’s safe and comfortable life?
At House. over 20 years of experience solving the toughest and most common water issues.
Free In-Home Water Testing
Free certified water quality analysis from At House, and get all the information you need for customized water treatment solutions.
Experience cleaner, fresher water from every faucet in your home with whole-home water filtration. Explore fully customizable solutions that solve your toughest water problems, including smelly, cloudy, and poor-tasting water.
Hard water can be hard on your home, and you. Soften your water with sophisticated technology designed to reduce water contaminants, soap scum, limescale buildup, and dry, itchy skin.
Why does hair become dry if you wash your hair with hard water?
The cause is minerals contained in hard water. Although it is a mineral that brings a good effect on the body when it is drunk, there are effects that are not very happy for hair. Calcium and magnesium, which is often found in mineral water, adhere to hair proteins and produce a dry feel.
It is also known that hard water makes foaming of soap worse. Because soap ingredients are hardly soluble in hard water, soap scum is likely to remain on the scalp. As a result, it will not only damage the hair, but also will have a negative effect on the scalp. Also, as mineral and soap ingredients contained in hard water cause chemical reactions, it may seem to have adverse effects directly on the hair and the skin, so it is necessary to be careful
A Whole House Filtration System
Clean water for your family and your home
Point Use Filtration System